Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: 3 năm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Đại học
Số lượng cần tuyển: 1
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng phòng
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
• Identify the new projects, business opportunities, potential investor and target clients in your market.
• Follow up new business opportunities and involve the entire process including but not limited to site inspection, setting up meetings, preparing of plan, presentations and bid document.
• Communicate new product/ service developments to prospective clients.
• Oversee the development of marketing literature.
• Write reports and proposals
• Provide management with feedback
• Maintain a good working relationship with existing and new contacts.
• Work closely with Marketing team for all plan & execute promotional activities and corporate presentations.
• Ensure all database well maintained and updated.
• Find information and attend all events to identify the potential clients and new projects.
· Developing strategies along with MARKETING MANAGER AND DOSM to find group sales into new markets.
. Increase business in through Tour Operators and Travel Agents networks.
· Create annual sales and marketing plan and budget for assigned market.
· Identifying and contacting new potential oversea agents and tour operators.
· Making sales calls to introduce LUX’s services to prospective clients.
· Initiate marketing and sales activities targeted at the assigned market and coordinate with marketing department to ensure that the market requirements are well represented and by marketing and communication materials.
· Participate in major travel trade shows around the world to represent LUX, as assigned.
· Respond to and follow up new agent enquiries and forward to operations offices with advice.
· Liaise and coordinate with reservations and operations teams to ensure that agents are dealt with promptly, professionally and receive the best possible services.
· Arrange FAM trips for overseas agents and escort groups.
· Monitor new agents’ performances and bookings.
· Provide annual training, web seminar for Travel Experts handling your Markets in each of the LUX Destinations.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary 20-25 + commission
- Social insurance + Health insurance
- 13th salary, seniority salary
- Holidays and New Year regime as prescribed
- Mode of annual leave to travel according to the company's regulations, year-end party and activities
- Young working environment, dynamic, friendly and professional
Yêu cầu công việc
- Graduate/ Post Graduate
- Minimum 3 yrs of experience in travel with minimum 1 year of leading sales for a large market.
- Fluency in English and Vietnamese (verbal & written) is a must.
- 2nd languages preferring.
- Experience in using some type of TMS software (Tour Management System) and Database would be beneficial.
- Vietnamese or Expatriates
- Understanding of the market trends & comprehensive travel industry knowledge
- Understanding customer needs and high customer service standards.
- Negotiation Skill
- Analysis Skill
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Excellent interpersonal and good public speaking skills.
- Leader with a positive and dynamic personality, able to adapt to different cultures.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Job application